SAP Logistics Supervisor – Park City, Utah
Armada Skis was started in the early 2000’s when skiing was changing rapidly, but traditional ski companies were slow to cater to the Freeskiing movement. The shared sentiment among a new generation of skiers was that the progression they were pursuing should be implicit in its brands. Five pro skiers and a photographer from different mountainous regions across the US, Canada and Europe came together and founded Armada, and with it came the first athlete-owned, athlete-driven, independent ski company. This focus on giving athletes what they need to push skiing forward is what drives us to this day.
You will have responsibility for managing Armada’s SAP Business One databases and supporting the Global Logistics Manager and Softgoods and Hardgoods product teams to ensure efficient global supply chain operations.
- Develop and maintain SAP Business One system databases for all Armada entities.
- Develop business process mapping and documentation for internal workflows and business processes.
- Provide primary support for the Global Logistics Manager.
- Support the Softgoods and Hardgoods product teams with regard to item maintenance and product allocations.
- Develop and provide KPI reporting as requested by the finance, sales and product teams.
- Communicate with overseas OEM factories and 3PL providers to ensure import clearance and timely delivery of products to all Armada global entities.
- Assist in the long term planning of initiatives geared towards improving Armada’s global supply chain and operations.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ years of relevant SAP Business One experience.
- SQL, SQL Queries, Crystal Reports and Microsoft SQL Server proficiency.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Powerpoint and Access.
Really Nice to Have:
- Previous demand planning and logistics experience with global supply chain operations is highly desirable.
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with B2B and B2C sites, such as Repspark and WooCommerce is an asset.
- Snow sports industry background preferred but not necessary.
Resumes and cover letters can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org