Armada Customer Service Hours:
Monday-Friday: 9am – 5pm
Phone: +43 (0) 512 20 90 75
Ski/Pole Warranty Policy:
All Armada skis and ski poles are warrantied for two years from the date of purchase against manufacturer defects. The warranty applies only to Armada products purchased from Authorized Armada Dealers or online at armadaskis.com and is valid for the original purchaser only. Alteration of Armada products will void warranty. Warranty claims are to be made through the Authorized Armada dealer where purchased. Ship products freight prepaid and insured. Armada assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department. Shipping charges are not refundable. Armada Skis, Inc.’s only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. Armada Skis, Inc. will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product. If product is received without return authorization or if product is deemed un-warrantable, cost of shipping to return product to customer will be the responsibility of the customer. This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
1. The warranty applies only to Armada Skis, Inc. products purchased from Authorized Armada Skis GmbH Dealers or online at armadaskis.com and is valid for the original purchaser only. Original receipt must accompany warranty skis as a proof of purchase and validation of term of use.
2. All products returned to Armada Skis GmbH must be shipped freight prepaid and insured. Armada Skis GmbH assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department. Shipping charges are not refundable.
3. Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
a) Skis mounted more than once. Only one set of drilled screw holes is allowable. More than one recognizable mount and/or filling holes and re-mounting the ski voids this Warranty.
b) Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect.
c) Impact damage caused by rocks, stumps, dumpsters, parking lots, rails or any other contact with a surface different than snow.
d) Scratches, chips and indentations in top sheets or base.
e) Damage caused by ski to ski contact
f) Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of the bindings, including bindings pulling out of the ski. If your mount is done improperly or the wrong size bit is used to drill the holes – both the width and depth of the mounting holes – then the warranty is void.
g) Damage caused by binding pull-out
h) Graphic fading or discoloring, if due to misuse or neglect.
i) Damage caused from chairlift breakage.
j) Normal wear and tear.
k) Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
l) Damage caused by use of solvents and adhesives.
m) Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages.
n) Broken, damaged, or snapped skis caused by uncontrolled impact and/or crash (If you crash your new Audi into a telephone pole on day 1, you don’t get a new car – if you snap your ski landing on your back while jumping off a cliff, or super-under-rotate your rodeo and your ski breaks – no warranty)
4. All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by Armada Skis, Inc.
5. Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
6. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an Authorized Armada Skis, Inc. Dealer. Invoice or charge receipt must clearly identify the dealer. HAND WRITTEN RECEIPTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
7. Armada Skis roduct is not covered by any verbal warranties. ROCK DAMAGE AND ANY OTHER IMPACT RELATED DAMAGE INCLUDING DAMAGE CAUSED BY RAILS AND OTHER URBAN FEATURES IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY. ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE WRITTEN WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW AS HEREBY LIMITED, THE FOREGOING EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, AGREEMENTS AND SIMILAR OBLIGATIONS OF MANUFACTURER OR SELLER. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Tips For Shipping Skis
• Remove bindings from skis before shipping. Armada is not responsible for any bindings shipped to our warranty department.
• Use a box for shipping skis. Plastic wrap will not protect the ski in transit.
• Do not use a “permanent” marker to point out a Ski’s problem.
• Clearly reference the Return Authorization Number on the outside of the box.
• Include a note in the box taped to the ski – on the note include your name and all contact information including email, phone number, and return shipping address.
Technical Outerwear Warranty Policy:
All Armada Technical Outerwear garments are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty apples to Garments purchased from an Authorized Armada Dealer or at armadaskis.com and can be redeemed by the original purchaser only, proof of purchase is required. Warranty claims are to be made through the Authorized Armada Dealer where purchased. Warranty is only valid with proof of purchase from an Authorized Armada Dealer. Hand written receipts will not be accepted. The Armada warranty program does not cover any defects due to improper fit. Alteration of Armada products will void warranty. Should any garment’s key features or functions fail due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair it without charge or provide a replacement.
All Armada garments are covered by a limited lifetime warranty. This policy does not cover normal wear and tear on the product.
• Defective sewing.
• Defective zippers and attachment hardware.
• Velcro patches and/or snaps.
• Missing or broken drawstrings, cords and leashes.
• Rips and Tears.
• Fading (this includes UV damage).
• Damage (including color bleeding and loss of waterproof qualities) resulting from improper washing or the use of improper detergents.
Armada Dealer Warranty Process:
Warranty claims are to be made through the Authorized Armada Dealer where purchased. Warranty is only valid with proof of purchase from an Authorized Armada Dealer. Hand written receipts will not be accepted. The Armada warranty program does not cover any defects due to improper fit. Alteration of Armada products will void warranty. Please ensure that your garments are washed prior to submitting for warranties. Soiled garments will be returned unprocessed or may delay the process with an additional surcharge. If you have any questions about our warranty, please feel free to email our warranty team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
What does “lifetime” mean?
Our products are covered under warranty for the lifetime of the product. Unfortunately, this does not mean your lifetime. Your Armada jacket may not survive until the apocalypse, but we have designed and engineered these products to give you many seasons of exceptional use.
Will Armada repair or replace the garment?
Our first option is always to repair the garment. If it is not repairable, we will gladly replace it. Please understand we may be out of stock or no longer carry that particular product style or color, and will do everything possible to replace the garment with the closest possible style.
Are rips and tears covered under the warranty?
No, rips and tears in the fabric are not covered under warranty. Even though our products are manufactured to the highest possible standards, and are well taken care of by the owner; normal wear and tear as well as unforeseen accidents are unavoidable.
What is not covered?
Armada’s warranty does not cover garments damaged due to an accident, improper care, negligence or normal wear and tear. (Example – if the seam on the cuff of your pants comes undone, and there is evidence of damage, i.e. walking through a parking lot with your boots on and stepping on the bottom of the pant, the seam damage will be unwarrantable because of the neglect.)
Who pays for shipping?
The customer pays the shipping charges to send products to the Warranty Department. Armada will absorb the return shipping charges to return the product to the customer, only on warrantable garments. If you request that we return your product by UPS Overnight or 2nd Day Air, the additional shipping charges will be billed to you. If product is received without return authorization or if product is deemed un-warrantable, cost of shipping to return product to customer will be the responsibility of the customer. Shipping charges for all non-warranty repairs are at the owner’s expense.
How long will my repair take?
Our typical turn-around time is three to four weeks from the time we receive your product until it is returned to you. In some cases we can get it back to you sooner. In rare cases, it may take longer. During peak season our turnaround time can stretch to six weeks. If your product needs to be sent out to be cleaned, you may expect up to two additional weeks before it will be returned to you.
Why does my product need to be cleaned before I send it in? We understand that this may be inconvenient, but we want to ensure the health and welfare of our Warranty Department staff.
Ski Mounting Guide